Music On Vinyl - A Collection Of Short Stories

Global Communication, Link & E621, Jedi Knights, Secret Ingredients, Chameleon, Reload (&E621)

Moderator: chuckcogan

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Music On Vinyl - A Collection Of Short Stories

Post by Steve Sole » Tue 23 Jun, 2020 7:35 pm

https://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/re ... vJLIGhKjIU

..well, I don't really know what to say..

Mark. P, please tell me you're gonna reissue this yourself..
be a force for peace

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Re: Music On Vinyl - A Collection Of Short Stories

Post by hayhook » Mon 29 Jun, 2020 11:42 am

Mark has said he plans to. but MOV doing this has put a monkey wrench in things. harder to back it if it's "already out there", even if in a knockoff cash grab by MOV. So they're waiting to sell all of the Transmissions boxes before WARP will consider backing a pressing of a proper short stories reissue (good news, transmissions is selling well) Mark has stated recently that a reissue, properly remastered, with bonus goods is on the horizon, just how soon has not been nailed down as he has a lot of NEW music projects on the fire that need attention as well.. (and a reissue timewise takes the remastering, and the artwork, and the licensing, and sorting bonus goodies, and testpressings being perfect, then manufacture etc etc) but hold breath and cross fingers. it should be on the way.

mista guest

Re: Music On Vinyl - A Collection Of Short Stories

Post by mista guest » Mon 29 Jun, 2020 10:50 pm

I think out of all the records the two have done, this album stands above the rest as a finest moment.
I know Blood Music is right up there too, but ACOSS done things to me that the others couldn't - and that's saying something.
I'm gonna grab all of the MOV releases, as to be honest - really, really honest - they sound pretty good on my hifi; saying that, I'm truly hoping that the box set blows everything out of the water, and I've got the same hope (one day) for ACOSS.
I'm sure Mr. Mark is right on the ball with Loud etc, and until then, MOV will more than suffice - I just wish Mark/Tom gave their blessings for it, cause it does leave a bad taste in the mouth - no matter how good it sounds..

Fingers crossed, indeed!