Volunteers sought

Broadcasts, Communiqués, Bulletins, Intelligence

Moderator: chuckcogan

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Re: Volunteers sought

Post by darlo » Fri 10 Apr, 2009 7:48 am

Happy to help anyway regarding D/L store. I have had ago at PayPal integration but alas the site never went live.

Couple of questions though:
1 I'm assuming that Ben host's this site at work. Would your company be OK with the bandwidth consumption of a download store?
2. Who would support the store? ie. joe public emails in... where are my downloads etc...

ps can I have a WP login to Ben

bumblebee..
Teq
Teq

Post by bumblebee.. » Thu 30 Apr, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm interested in helping.. Just dropped by and have to leave again, so dunno if im gonna be much help? But I like the new design. ..maybe make the forum easier to find..?

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Post by hayhook » Wed 13 May, 2009 5:11 am

Hey y'all I've recently been employed, so don't have the same free time I did to add releases/content to the "home page" Still missing a lot of Tom's Releases and A few of Mark's collabs.

Would love someone to compile:
articles
interviews
reviews

all out of one "page"

It's starting to fill out though. It's been fun to dig through all the old releases and get them up.

Also any word on getting a reloadonline "store" up?
damn that would be so good

regards
td

ben
Ahn
Ahn

Post by ben » Wed 13 May, 2009 5:08 pm

Store hasn't been forgotten - just been manic as ever - so need to find that elusive free-weekend to put some time in.

high eight
Teq
Teq

Post by high eight » Sat 01 Aug, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi all,

I think I must've missed this one. Haven't been frequenting the site as much as I would've liked.

If there's still any way I can be involved I'd love to be. If the site is built on Wordpress and you're looking to get a store going I can assist in that, as I (sort of) do that for a living.

Email me on neil@higheight.com if you need any assistance, or PM me on here I guess.

:)