Reload - Archives

Harmonic 313, Troubleman, NY Connection, Roberto Edwardo Turner, Reload, Link, Mystic Institute, Harmonic 33, Use of Weapons, Chaos & Julia Set, Series 7, Pulusha, Vertigo, Africa HiTech, 28 East Boyz, Shaft

Moderator: chuckcogan

discotechnological
Teq
Teq

Reload - Archives

Post by discotechnological » Fri 28 Sep, 2007 6:40 pm

Hi all, does anyone have a decent scan of the artwork for this? I'm trying to tidy up my iTunes library ready for my new iPod Touch, and artwork is a must have for that cool coverflow thing!

And on the subject of Reload, have you guys discovered lavamus.com yet?
They've got loads of rare vinyl mp3 rips (of reload and tons of evolution/universal language stuff) that are decent enough quality, at least until the remasters come along.

http://lavamus.com/Artist/1624/Reload/mp3/

Their search is a bit crap, so you need to know what you're looking for, but I found The Horn, N.Y. Connection, A Jedi's Night Out (the unmixed version) amongst others. The best bit is that it's only 39 cents a track, I'm sure it's not perfectly legal, but I'll buy them all properly when Mark gets round to it!

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Re: Reload - Archives

Post by hayhook » Sun 30 Sep, 2007 7:01 pm

yeah there's some good stuff here, but a lot of variance in quality from one album to the next.
some of my 128s of things sound tons better than this site's 192s

but soaring and 6-8 and 4-4 rhodes are pretty good and will hold me over until they are finally remastered and vinyled/bleeped next year?
(please mark, we beg of you.)

td