Pritch And Trim: Stereotype - Coming in Sept

Harmonic 313, Troubleman, NY Connection, Roberto Edwardo Turner, Reload, Link, Mystic Institute, Harmonic 33, Use of Weapons, Chaos & Julia Set, Series 7, Pulusha, Vertigo, Africa HiTech, 28 East Boyz, Shaft

Moderator: chuckcogan

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Pritch And Trim: Stereotype - Coming in Sept

Post by hayhook » Tue 19 Jul, 2011 11:14 pm

http://www.planet.mu/discography/ZIQ298

Mark Pritchard is a producer with countless aliases, the latest being 'Africa Hitech' for his collaboration with singer and producer Steve Spacek on Warp. Here he teams up with Trim, one of Grime's most notorious and respected MCs for this two-track twelve inch. Needless to say, we’re really excited about releasing it.

On 'Stereotype' Trim asserts his disposition by twisting his riddles and vicious non-sequiturs around Mark Pritchard's very British artful dodger rhythm, based on the kind of brass, woodwind and moogy synths you might have found accompanying some up-to-no-good action on a 1970s BBC drama.

B-side 'Kiss My Arse' sees Trim ripping into rumours and revelations in his inimitable style, over a minimal dancehall rhythm complete with jungle atmospherics.

Damn he's busy this summer...

Now where's the reload and new GC releases? :)

thewalker
Mosh
Mosh

Re: Pritch And Trim: Stereotype - Coming in Sept

Post by thewalker » Wed 20 Jul, 2011 11:31 pm

I want this NOW. Mark is on a roll at the moment.

:wink: :wink:

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Re: Pritch And Trim: Stereotype - Coming in Sept

Post by hayhook » Tue 20 Sep, 2011 4:55 pm

Just realized this is out... wahoo. (just pickin up the instrumentals myself...)