Harmonic 313 Album

Harmonic 313, Troubleman, NY Connection, Roberto Edwardo Turner, Reload, Link, Mystic Institute, Harmonic 33, Use of Weapons, Chaos & Julia Set, Series 7, Pulusha, Vertigo, Africa HiTech, 28 East Boyz, Shaft

Moderator: chuckcogan

pehpeh

Re: Harmonic 313 Album

Post by pehpeh » Wed 28 Jan, 2009 9:56 pm

Incredible.

robertgraff

Post by robertgraff » Thu 29 Jan, 2009 8:13 pm

Ships on monday apparently...

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/341248-02.htm

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Post by hayhook » Mon 02 Feb, 2009 11:34 pm

got mine today. wahoo.
nice work mark!

blastik
Mosh
Mosh

Post by blastik » Tue 03 Feb, 2009 1:13 am

just got it today, listened to it twice already. This is a phenomenal album, Mark. My favorite is Quadrant 3, you definitely saved the best for last. LOVE it!!!

discotechnological
Teq
Teq

Post by discotechnological » Thu 05 Mar, 2009 10:45 am

Flaash just rocks so much it hurts, loving that raw 303/808 goodness, thank you Mr P.

blastik
Mosh
Mosh

Post by blastik » Sat 07 Mar, 2009 2:54 am

it's about time someone commented on the new album. Mark finally releases a full length, and only three people have anything to say. You people DO know there is a new Harmonic 313 album out, right???

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Post by darlo » Sat 07 Mar, 2009 10:42 am

I have then album and like you Quadrant 3 is the outstanding track. However I find the album as whole an uneasy listen.

mark p
Troubleman
Troubleman

Post by mark p » Sat 07 Mar, 2009 8:46 pm

I think that a lot of the harder tracks on the album need to be heard on a system, thats what they are made for and where they make sense, especially if more edgy music isn't your cup of tea. Do any of you Reloadonline people go to clubs anymore?, i was hoping to bump into at least one of you at some point somewhere, even Mr Guest came a few years ago and didn't come and say hello.

mark p
Troubleman
Troubleman

Post by mark p » Sat 07 Mar, 2009 8:48 pm

Ps its looking like i will be in the states this year, which i am very excited about, So far New york is on the cards for Dubwar i think in July, Seattle is a possible in September and ive just been offered a gig in Detroit.
I will put the dates on the myspace when they are 100% comfirmed.

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Post by darlo » Sun 08 Mar, 2009 1:58 am

mark p wrote:Do any of you Reloadonline people go to clubs anymore?, i was hoping to bump into at least one of you at some point somewhere, even Mr Guest came a few years ago and didn't come and say hello.
I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I went out to a club. I'm not sure if the B'Ham/Wolves area has a scene that I would be into anymore since the demise of Oscillate.

When was the last time you played out near Brum/Wolves Mark?
mark p wrote:I think that a lot of the harder tracks on the album need to be heard on a system, thats what they are made for and where they make sense, especially if more edgy music isn't your cup of tea
I'm not adverse to edgy stuff would you call Vex'd edgy???
Perhaps listening music solely from an iPod on the way to work is where I'm missing some of the essence of the album and I need to hear it loud and through speakers.

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Sun 08 Mar, 2009 2:00 am

I'll definitely try and see you if you're over on the east coast at sometime soon.
I'm sorry about the last time in Derry - I have to be absolutely honest and say I absolutely shat it when it came to pop over and say hello. You're a bit of a hero of mine and for some reason you were a lot harder to approach than Mr. Tom was...
...won't happen again!

PS. All the very best with the new album.
be a force for peace

mark p
Troubleman
Troubleman

Post by mark p » Sun 08 Mar, 2009 8:15 am

Im in Belfast on the 16th of March, where are you now, in the States?

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Mon 09 Mar, 2009 1:28 am

Me and the missus live now in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
I'd love to try and get a promoter here to book you for a night, but to say this place is backwards when it comes to forward thinking music, is a huge understatement. There's absolutely no 'underground' events and absolutely every soul who's into music is either into hard butt-rock, or really heavy rap. It really is a dire state of affairs!
Thank God for the internet.
It would be ideal for me if you could get a booking in Philadelphia, as it's the other side of the state from here in the'burgh, but I know it's a long shot.
I'll probably have to settle with New York and make a day or two out of it but I will see you sometime this year.
I'll keep an eye out on your MySpace but if you do hear of anything relating to the east coast, please let me know as soon as, as it gives me more time to get shidt sorted with taking a few days off work etc...

I hope you have safe and happy travels, and all the best with the new lp once again.
be a force for peace

pyewakt
Teq
Teq

Post by pyewakt » Mon 09 Mar, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Mark,

I came to the Plastic People do but didn't get the chance to say hello. Here is why:

I got there late and I was actually about to say 'hello' when you manned the decks, so I thought it would be inappropriate to disturb.

Anyway, I had to leave about 11.30 anyway - I have a baby now and need to be back just in case - and you were still on. Was a good night but am I right in saying the PP was not as loud as usual?

Flaash did sound the best. Also - was that a Wiley track - he referred to you as 'Mark Pritch' in the vocal, and a new Danny Breaks?

ed

inky
Teq
Teq

Post by inky » Tue 10 Mar, 2009 10:28 am

Bit delayed in my response, but i have to say that i love the new album!
I was a bit nervous at first; not sure it was going to be my thing (i've tried, but don't really get along with much of that scene) but i guess i shouldn't have worried. As with everything you do Mark, it's full of soul and beauty as well as dirt and filth obviously; a wonderful combination.
I would love to hear it in a club, but sadly i now have 2 kids and it's been a few years since i've been out. In fact, having 2 little'uns means i don't even crank it up at home anymore... :( Even my studio is just for work now and is purely classical! Like Darlo, most of my listening's done on the iPod going to work. Still, i live in hope.
Anyway, i hope it sells in bucket loads!