The Theory Of Evolution: Who has this LP? Opinions?

Global Communication, Link & E621, Jedi Knights, Secret Ingredients, Chameleon, Reload (&E621)

Moderator: chuckcogan

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:08 pm

Listen, Buster!
I didn't start any of this, for a change!
Things were said that I disagreed with, just like the remarks by the person before me cause they didn't agree with something either.
It's perfectly ok to say you don't like something if you do not, and it's also perfectly ok to slag someone off who likes Green Day and Tiesto, then comes here looking for a hearty pat on the back at finding one of the very few 'mediocre' LP's by Tom & Mark for a fiver, or whatever it was. Myself, and a good few others were just having a bit of a giggle; yes, at someone elses expense, but it wasn't life threatening, and the poor soul who started all of this probably doesn't give a toss what we think anyways, so LIGHTEN UP, and show us your teeth!
:wink:
be a force for peace

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Post by darlo » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:20 pm

You Mista are, a peach,

Fancy sorting out a sticky situation our Government have gotten into regarding a some Naval personell and a dsipute over some GPS data

Ta

Suz
Peschi
Peschi

Post by Suz » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:23 pm

Steve Sole LIGHTEN UP, and show us your teeth!
I already am showing you my teeth but you're too far away up on your pedestal to see them :lol:

blastik
Mosh
Mosh

Post by blastik » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:24 pm

haha...am I an evil bastard for lounging back and loving this bickering back and forth? It's about time we got some soul up in this website! Steve is like a malevolent pit bull, unchained and unfed, waiting for the next innocent bystander to stroll by so he can proceed to tear apart the mass of human flesh like the hairy little chainsaw he is. I love it!
Shit, I'm so entertained I forgot what we were arguing about. Where's the popcorn??

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:24 pm

Blastik, YOU LOVE IT, YOU FILTHY BUCKET OF BITCH!
:wink:
Bite me with your falsies Wonder Woman!
:D
be a force for peace

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Post by darlo » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:42 pm

Shit, I'm so entertained I forgot what we were arguing about.
Why we have such sad little lives that we have to argue about some band who probablly doesn't give shit what we think, as they have to concentrate so hard on what they shall spend their next million bucks on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chuckcogan
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by chuckcogan » Wed 28 Mar, 2007 7:57 pm

Steve Sole wrote:
Bite me with your falsies Wonder Woman!
:D
LOL....that shit made me almost piss myself
thats what i would classify as a C L A S S I C :D
peace & respect
// chuck cogan
-----------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/chuck-cogan
-----------------------------

thewalker
Mosh
Mosh

dammit

Post by thewalker » Sat 31 Mar, 2007 12:11 am

dammit...

you go to sleep for a few days and miss a pearler like this!!!!

well done every one for sorting it out, i dont want to reignite things but....

i must say almost ALL types of music have good points, and sometimes those good points arein the subtlties. i dont get enya, all sounds the same to me, but i do love ulrich shnauss, and to some ears all his stuff sounds the same. to a lot of people techno, of alls its various forms, sounds the same too, heck some soma/slam releases sound identical to me.

steve, i think you did start it, not that its a bad thing, questioning leads us to greatness, and you didnt slag drukQs12 off too badly,

where is drukQs12 anyway? are you able to explain to us what you like about these groups output? i would say there is some hope of a good reply considering the rest of your favourites list.....

as for dolly parton, i remember when soulwax's hijinks started to come out, everyone loved the dolly/royksop mashup, and one doves cover of joleene wouldnt have been as great without all the cultural backup...

um......

thats my ten cents worth, a little late....

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Sat 31 Mar, 2007 12:39 am

Christ man, you would have this sorted out in five minutes.
I had to go and get flowers and write some terrible poetry to get things back on track with Suz.

:?

LOL

Seriously man, you're really good!
be a force for peace

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Post by hayhook » Sat 31 Mar, 2007 8:27 am

i love listening to jolene at 33 instead of 45
and white stripes did a great version of it

the album Jolene just got remastered and I'm gonna track it down.
I think people forget she's had such a long career cuz she has an amazing voice and writes really good songs...

anyway mtc

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Sat 31 Mar, 2007 8:58 am

Hayhook, are you still going on about Dolly Parton :x :P :x
Last edited by Steve Sole on Sat 31 Mar, 2007 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be a force for peace

Suz
Peschi
Peschi

Post by Suz » Sat 31 Mar, 2007 7:41 pm

LOL :lol:

Steve Sole
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by Steve Sole » Sat 31 Mar, 2007 9:36 pm

Just a quick not to add to this, my Mum came back this evening from going to see Dolly in Belfast, and she said that Dolly had specifically requested that the big screens be turned off at either side of the stage, and that she was absolutely emphatic that under no circumstances was anyone to take any photo's of her either. She also requested that video of the event (which there were a full professional crew in attendance), would only be taken if there would be more than 10,000 people there, and if video was to be shot, under no circumstances was she to be filmed.
I didn't really believe any of this untill I saw in today's paper that Dolly had canceled her show for tonight in the Republic; for reasons not given, but my Mum, and also the organizers she met last night at the show, all stated that Dolly had just got a load of plastics done, and she had hoped her parts would have healed by now - hence all the fuss about not wanting people to see her close up.
I think she's been hanging around with Kenny too much.
To be fair, my Mum did say that she was absolutely amasing!
be a force for peace

EndlessNight
Teq
Teq

Post by EndlessNight » Sun 01 Apr, 2007 6:38 am

Hi. Thanks for the tips where to get Stories! I looked locally in vain.
Next, my other must finds : Il Divo, Green Day & Offspring....

Alright, enough of this other stuff. What 's really important is Steve Sole the alter ego of the infamous, but much-loved, Mista Guest??!!

Ok, now this I would love to see-
Mark Pritchard, I am gonna come down there, with the biggest cowbell ever, and the craziest brown wig you ever did see, and I'm gonna stand outside your front door at three in the morning and beat that bell like the man possesed I truly am!

en

thewalker
Mosh
Mosh

Post by thewalker » Sun 01 Apr, 2007 6:55 am

the infamous, but much-loved, Mista Guest??!!

awwww, hugs all round then..........