Pentamerous Metamorphasis -- any news?

Global Communication, Link & E621, Jedi Knights, Secret Ingredients, Chameleon, Reload (&E621)

Moderator: chuckcogan

akkeri

Pentamerous Metamorphasis -- any news?

Post by akkeri » Sun 26 Feb, 2006 10:13 am

i know there was some talk of a rerelease for this a year or so back... will it eventuate, or should i just shell out the $100+ for an original copy and get it over with? :wink:

thewalker
Mosh
Mosh

Post by thewalker » Sun 26 Feb, 2006 10:28 am

you would need more $ than that to get hold of my copy......

............um............er..............maybe i will sell it.........

...........you do know that the original was released on cdr with a photocopied cover....................

akkeri

Post by akkeri » Sun 26 Feb, 2006 10:37 am

thewalker wrote: ...........you do know that the original was released on cdr with a photocopied cover....................
yeah, i'm ideally after the 1998 version, in a jewel case etc. that would be rad. but mainly, i'm sick of listening to my crappy mp3 versions of these tracks.

if there's no rerelease pending i might see if someone can make me a WAV burn. that would at least solve the quality issue. but i'll wait and see if Tom or Mark can shed any light...

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Quick get in there!!!!

Post by darlo » Sun 26 Feb, 2006 11:01 am

Ebay
Music Stack Some as little as £5 unless the blood music + remix cd is not the full versions??

akkeri

Re: Quick get in there!!!!

Post by akkeri » Mon 27 Feb, 2006 5:38 am

darlo wrote:Ebay
Music Stack Some as little as £5 unless the blood music + remix cd is not the full versions??
as far as i can tell, most of those listed on Music Stack are copies with a bonus disc of non-GC remixes. copies with the GC bonus disc are much more expensive.

darlo
Ehn
Ehn

Post by darlo » Mon 27 Feb, 2006 8:10 am

Ok ....
Try http://www.vinyldestiny.co.uk/ they have one listed but not sure how up to date the list is?

I searched for DEDCD 011S in google.

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Post by hayhook » Thu 02 Mar, 2006 2:14 pm

yeah the blood music plus bonus remix cd isn't GC remixes. (or at least the copy I have isn't) It's Spooky remixes. Very Dancey and some bonus tracks.

Would love a remastered (plus bonus tracks like the 76:14 re-release?) Pentamorous Metamorphosis...

Would snap that up in a heartbeat.

(and hopefully it's the original version with c3po talking.... damn you george lucas and your lawyers)

mark p
Troubleman
Troubleman

Post by mark p » Fri 03 Mar, 2006 7:44 am

Hi all,
I think the next thing to be remastered will be the Jedi Knights album, im going to push for a global remix thing after that which will include the Chapterhouse remixes.
And at the same time try and do a evolution comp, but this is proving difficult people are interested but its abit stop start, also i think we dont really wanna do it all at once, one a year would be cool.
Cheers Mark

thewalker
Mosh
Mosh

yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Post by thewalker » Fri 03 Mar, 2006 9:50 am

:D

blastik
Mosh
Mosh

may godpseed be with you

Post by blastik » Sat 04 Mar, 2006 1:15 am

I think the next thing to be remastered will be the Jedi Knights album

Uh oh, how does Mr. Lucas feel about this? :wink:

akkeri

Post by akkeri » Tue 28 Mar, 2006 7:31 am

darlo wrote:Ok ....
Try http://www.vinyldestiny.co.uk/ they have one listed but not sure how up to date the list is?
thanks for the tip, Darlo -- i ordered it off them and it arrived today. Six pounds and it's in pretty good condition too!

still itchy for a rerelease/jewel case, but my cardboard sleeve original will be cherished until then :)

EndlessNight
Teq
Teq

PM

Post by EndlessNight » Wed 29 Mar, 2006 7:54 pm

Hi. I'm desperate for a copy of PM also! I've only listened to clips of it on the internet somewhere....

en

blastik
Mosh
Mosh

Post by blastik » Tue 06 Jun, 2006 9:38 pm

The Blood Music cd sold for something insane on ebay a few weeks ago (I think it was 145 dollars or something). Seems like it's becoming a holy grail in the electronic world, much like Twoism was for Boards Of Canada before it got re-released. Anyway, if anyone on here is interested in settling for a top-notch burned CD of it, let me know; I can't have GC fans shelling out so much money on my conscience and waiting for it to be released again obviously isn't helping the void. Oh, I have the promo version too, so C3PO's voice on Beta Phase is fully intact!
-matt

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Re:

Post by hayhook » Mon 29 Nov, 2010 7:57 pm

mark p wrote:Hi all,
I think the next thing to be remastered will be the Jedi Knights album, im going to push for a global remix thing after that which will include the Chapterhouse remixes.
And at the same time try and do a evolution comp, but this is proving difficult people are interested but its abit stop start, also i think we dont really wanna do it all at once, one a year would be cool.
Cheers Mark

any news on this?