Pentamerous Metamorphosis

Global Communication, Link & E621, Jedi Knights, Secret Ingredients, Chameleon, Reload (&E621)

Moderator: chuckcogan

Pentamerous Metamorphosis

Post by guest » Wed 10 Mar, 2004 4:38 am

Hi,

I'm actively looking for a copy of this CD and, so far, no luck. If someone could assist me in getting a copy please email me at silverwings95@yahoo.com

Peace.

pyxis

cheese

Post by pyxis » Wed 10 Mar, 2004 11:09 am

You'll be lucky! I bid for a copy on ebay a few weeks ago and it went for £50+. There's some out there , but you gotta pay!

Re: cheese

Post by Guest » Thu 22 Apr, 2004 6:42 pm

pyxis wrote:You'll be lucky! I bid for a copy on ebay a few weeks ago and it went for £50+. There's some out there , but you gotta pay!

50 quid??? I have a copy in good condition and I would sell for tht price if anyone wants it.

flibberty

Post by flibberty » Fri 23 Apr, 2004 9:29 pm

You'll only regret it

Post by Guest » Mon 26 Apr, 2004 10:11 pm

I got my copy in a FNAC in Brussels a couple of years back. May be worth checking out if they have a web-site.

blastik
Mosh
Mosh

Post by blastik » Sun 24 Apr, 2005 8:01 am

Luckily, I got my copy when it was new so I never had to worry about these insane ebay prices. Has anyone ever experienced Pentamerous Metamorphosis on blue vinyl? I bought a copy the first few weeks it came out (a U.S. pressing) at a small store here in portland and I've never seen another one like this beautiful blue vinyl that mine came on. I've been entertaining the idea that I may be one of only a few...

Pyxis
Peschi
Peschi

Post by Pyxis » Mon 25 Apr, 2005 11:05 pm

word on the street is that it'll be re-released this year anyhow

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Post by hayhook » Mon 21 Nov, 2005 8:17 pm

So on some blokes dicography blog The orginal release of this, in the cardboard cover, that specifically mentions Chapterhouse (this is the copy I have) has different track lengths than the second release of this that was in the normal Plastic CD case and blue cover and only Titled Pentamorous Metamorphosis.

Is this blog/dicog correct? Was the re-release/repackaged version remixed or remastered?

How is it different from the original release?

discogs.com says the C3-PO sample is missing from the re-release, is this the only difference? Anything else?

I can't wait for the re-re-release of this (and bonus disc too? crosses fingers)

anyone know?

thewalker
Mosh
Mosh

Post by thewalker » Tue 22 Nov, 2005 7:54 am

and the url for this blog is.........?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest » Thu 24 Nov, 2005 1:06 am

yeah the difference was no c3po as things were getting a little hot with the jedi knights thing. and one of the tracks has 8 bars edited out of it. i think it was track 4 although i will double check. or if you wanna check the cds, it will be the track that is 15/20 seconds shorter!!
it was remastered for the us version but i never saw any blue vinyls!!! id like one of those myself!!

hayhook
Ehn
Ehn

Post by hayhook » Sat 26 Nov, 2005 5:39 pm