spill the beans...

Harmonic 313, Troubleman, NY Connection, Roberto Edwardo Turner, Reload, Link, Mystic Institute, Harmonic 33, Use of Weapons, Chaos & Julia Set, Series 7, Pulusha, Vertigo, Africa HiTech, 28 East Boyz, Shaft

Moderator: chuckcogan

fatfingers

spill the beans...

Post by fatfingers » Fri 27 May, 2005 12:56 pm

what's happening with the new reload album mark?

Any chance of telling us more about it?

This could be the most important 'electronica' album
for years....

No pressure. ;)

mark p
Troubleman
Troubleman

Post by mark p » Fri 27 May, 2005 9:25 pm

The albums going well, should have the first track mixed and finished next week, My waterphone has finally arrived http://www.richardawaters.com/instruments.html check this site out!!! Dont be put off by the new age ness!! Ive been wanting a waterphone for years and managed to track down the guy that invented it, definately will be featured on the reload album. Im still in development stage with the album but when i get more of an idea on where its heading ill let you know. Have had a mad week, blew up my speakers, almost mashed myself up and wrote my car off on the way to see Star wars, maybe it was a sign to not go and see it!! Sort of enjoyed the film but to many cheesey moments, I thought ewan was good in it this time and i didnt like him in the last one. Effects were cool acting let it down will reserve judgement untill ive seen it again.
:shock:

chuckcogan
Akzinor
Akzinor

Post by chuckcogan » Sat 28 May, 2005 9:50 am

hahahahah....waterphone....wicked :D
never heard of that before.....damn there are many crazy instruments out there
where do ppl come up with them all i wonder heheh....

not THE best week in other words....
damn man...you have to take it easy on the road :shock:
peace & respect
// chuck cogan
-----------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/chuck-cogan
-----------------------------

Pyxis
Peschi
Peschi

Post by Pyxis » Sat 28 May, 2005 6:33 pm

Liked the film, definately the best out of the last three. The sets and backdrops are amazing. Thought some of the shots of ships flying were well out of perspective, but I'm sure the guys at industrial light and magic know better than me!!

T'was a cheessy mother though...